From sustainable agriculture practices to modern technology, Bayer Crop Science is focused on the future of the food production industry. Nothing is more important to the future agriculture and food production than the passionate people who have dedicated their careers to feeding Canadians.
That is why Bayer Crop Science Canada has great scholarship opportunities for both graduating high school students and current post-secondary students. Explore the scholarship opportunities below that can provide financial relief for your studies.
Bayer Crop Science
Scholarship for Future Leaders
$5,000 scholarship value
For students enrolled in an eligible agriculture bachelor degree program.
- Up to 6 scholarships will be available at the bachelor degree level; 1 scholarship per eligible institution.
- – The University of Alberta
- – The University of Guelph
- – The University of Saskatchewan
- – The University of Lethbridge
- – The University of Manitoba
- – Dalhousie University
The Bayer Fund
$1,500 scholarship value
For students in a first-year agriculture, food science, or culinary program.
- Available to Canadian high school students who are enrolled in their final year of high school as of June 10, 2020 and eligible to graduate from high school in 2020. Those eligible for a must be planning to enroll at a Canadian post-secondary institution (degree or diploma) in a first-year agriculture, food science, or culinary program.
Successful applicants will each be awarded a scholarship valued at $1,500, based on demonstrated academic standards and leadership in the community. Selection will be made by an independent panel.