Get Your GAC Offer – Terms and Conditions
Purchase DEKALB® seed and Bayer seed treatment in the 2021 crop season and you’ll receive a mini GAC® plus grain moisture tester courtesy of your retail and Bayer.
MINI GAC® PLUS
Whether you're harvesting, storing, or trading grain, nothing is more important to its value than its moisture content and test weight. With the mini GAC® plus you can measure moisture and test weight fast, easy and accurately.
Its features include:
- Menu-driven operating system
- An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration loading
- Used for over 450 grains and products
- Automatic temperature compensation
And no screw cap which can damage grains, create oily residue, and are cumbersome to use.
Package for the mini GAC® plus includes: mini GAC® plus, loader, 9-volt battery, carrying case, belt clip, instruction manual, and a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Email us at GetYourGAC@Bayer.com
A minimum of 300 ac. of any combination of DEKALB seed and 600 ac. of any combination of Bayer seed treatment brands must be purchased from the same retail to qualify for a mini GAC® plus (the Award). Valid purchase period is October 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
- DEKALB seed includes all DEKALB brand corn, soybean and canola seed
- Seed Treatments include EverGol® brands, Raxil® brands, and Trilex® brands
Product Use Rate Calculations:
- DEKALB seed
- 10 acres per canola bag,
- 0.74 acres per soybean bag,
- 2.7 acres per corn bag equivalent.
- Seed treatment
- 65 ac. per Raxil PRO and Raxil PRO Shield jug equivalent,
- 110 acres per Trilex EverGol and Trilex EverGol Shield jug equivalent and,
- 50 ac. per litre of EverGol Energy.
The Award (mini GAC® plus):
- Will be delivered to the retail of purchase for delivery to the qualifying customer
- There is a limit of one Award per farm
- Award(s) endeavored to be delivered within 2 months of verification of transactional data for the products related to this program
- Award delivery may be delayed due to manufacturer production limitations
3rd Party Treaters and Multiple Retailer Sales:
- If the seed treatment is custom applied by a third-party Custom Applicator, such as a Seed Cleaning Plant, the Award will be delivered through the retail that sold the DEKALB seed
- If more than one retail has sold the DEKALB seed, the Award will be delivered through the retail selling the higher volume of DEKALB seed to that farm
The Program applies to sales made and product applied in the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan or the Peace River Region of British Columbia. Participation in any aspect of the Program shall be, and be deemed to be, an acceptance of all terms set out in the Program. Customer understands that Bayer reserves the right to conduct audits to ensure accuracy of information and all participants must agree to submit to and participate in such audits if required by Bayer. Bayer reserves the right to invoice the full cost of any and all Awards in the result of an audit fail.
Always read and follow label directions. DEKALB® and Design®, DEKALB®, EverGol®, Raxil® and Trilex® are trademarks of the Bayer Group. mini GAC® plus is a trademark of DICKEY-john. This promotion, including the awarding of the mini GAC® plus, is done with the authority of DICKEY-john. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2020 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.
Bayer CropScience, LP is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. Trecepta® RIB Complete® Corn has been approved for import into Australia/New Zealand, Colombia, China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, United States and all individual biotech traits approved for import into the European Union. Please check biotradestatus.com for trait approvals in other geographies. Any other Bayer commercial biotech products mentioned here have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.