Sclerotinia can wreak havoc on your bottom line. When a 10% or more yield loss is at stake, it’s crucial to choose a fungicide you can trust. There’s a reason more growers choose Proline® than any other fungicide in Canada—it works. Growers will now have a choice of two premium sclerotinia fungicides with the addition of Proline® GOLD.
Both Proline products feature the proven defense of prothioconazole (group 3), with Proline GOLD featuring the added protection of fluopyram (group 7). Whichever you choose, you'll get exceptional yields and unparalleled disease protection.
Lentils / Chickpeas
- More growers use Proline for reliable protection against sclerotinia than any other canola fungicide
- Spray between 20 to 50% bloom stage for up to 80% infection protection
Dry Beans / Edible Beans
- Proline GOLD’s two modes of action offer exceptional yields and unparalleled disease protection
- Fluopyram (Group 7), now combined with the proven defence of prothioconazole (Group 3)
- Contact and systemic protection for immediate and extended protection
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation
- Improved efficacy of sclerotinia in higher disease pressure situations
Berries & Grapes