Rely on Prosaro® fungicide, Canada’s #1 cereal fungicide to make the grade. Trust the proven performer with the broadest spectrum of leaf disease control and fusarium head blight activity for improved yield and quality. Combined with its post-infection and protective properties, Prosaro makes a visit to the elevator about as automatic as it gets.
Prosaro is the most effective fungicide for suppressing FHB (scab) in wheat and barley, and reducing mycotoxin levels in the grain, while stopping all the major yield-robbing leaf diseases.
- When applied at early flowering of the wheat head and just after head emergence in barley, Prosaro protects the florets from FHB infection through the grain fill period while also supplying post infection activity on leaf diseases.
- Effectively reduces levels of DON and other fungal mycotoxins in the harvested grain, which present a significant health risk to humans and can cause feed refusal.
- Outstanding curative and protective activity against foliar diseases: leaf rust, stem rust, septoria leaf and glume blotch, tan spot and net blotch.
- Delivers higher yield and improved quality: plump kernels with high test weight, more bushels and less risk of dockage.
Diseases Controlled (Top 3)
Diseases Suppressed (Top 3)
Groups and Active Ingredients
- Prothioconazole Group 3
- Tebuconazole Group 3
- 6.5L Jug = 20 ac.
- 104L bulk shuttle = 320 ac.