WEST 2023 Bayer SEED SPRAY CONNECT Program
Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the 2023 Bayer SEED SPRAY CONNECT Program (also the “Program”) are set out below.
- The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. This Program is part of the BayerValue Program.
- BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Program. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2023 growing season are found here or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at: 1 888-283-6847.
- The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms click here.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to May 1, 2023 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Program to be eligible to receive benefits under the Program.
- Growers must have a valid Technology Stewardship Agreement. Growers must have a valid BASF Liberty® Trait Agreement if purchasing DEKALB® canola with the LibertyLink® trait.
- The Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia.
- Only purchases by growers between October 1st, 2022 and September 30th, 2023 from Bayer authorized retails will be used within calculations for this Program.
- Purchase a minimum 500 acres of DEKALB canola, corn or soybean seed and 500 acres of Cirray®, Tundra®, Varro® or Velocity® herbicides to qualify for an award consisting of an Apple iPad Air Gen 4 mobile digital device with 256 GB (the “Award”) to be delivered directly to the qualifying farm entity signed up under BayerValue following the 2023 season and validation of transactional purchases. Apple is not a participant, endorser or sponsor of this Program or the Award.
- If customer does purchase a minimum 500 acres of eligible DEKALB seed AND purchases minimum 500 acres of eligible Bayer cereal grass herbicides then Company will provide the farm entity with the Award . Bayer reserves the right to modify the model of the Award to be provided to eligible growers based on new versions or supply limitations.
- The Award must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted, sold, transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, Bayer reserves the right to substitute an Award for another award of equal or greater value if for any reason the Award becomes unavailable. Program Award delivery may be delayed due to manufacturer production limitations.
- Limit of one Award per farm entity as outlined in BayerValue program logic
- Award will be delivered directly to the farm account as per CRM
- Eligible product rates for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Program are: Eligible DEKALB seed selling units (“SSU”) for calculating the Program are: 1 SSU of corn = 80,000 kernels; 1 SSU of soybean = 140,000 seeds; 1 SSU of canola = 4.25 million seeds. Canola: 1 Bag = 1 SSU; Canola Mini Bulk = 20 SSU’s; Corn: 1 bag = 1 SSU; Corn SeedPak 45 = 45 SSU’s; SeedPak50® = 50 SSU; Soybeans: 1 bag = 1 SSU; 1 Soybean Tote = 40 SSU’s; Soybean SeedPak40 = 40 SSU’s. DEKALB seed: 10 acres per canola SSU; 0.74 acres per soybean SSU; 2.5 acres per corn SSU. Cereal herbicides: 20 acres per 6.48 L jug of Cirray herbicide; 10 acres per 8.1 L jug, 160 acres per 129.6L drum, 500 acres per 405L shuttle of Tundra herbicide; 40 acres per 8 L jug of Varro herbicide; 20 acres per 8.1 L jug, 320 acres per 129.6L drum of Velocity herbicide.
- Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
- ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Bayer, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Cirray™, DEKALB and Design®, DEKALB®, Seedpak50®, Tundra® and Varro® are trademarks of Bayer Group. Used under license. Velocity is a trademark of Bayer Group or its licensor. Used under license. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design™ are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant, endorser or sponsor of this Program or the Award. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.