Important legal information and full terms and conditions of BayerValue East Rewards Program and the Mix It Up™ Program (also, collectively the “2020 BayerValue East Rewards Program” or “Program”) and the BayerValue Rules are set out below. Growers must be registered by May 1, 2020 to be eligible for the Program.
2020 BayerValue East Rewards Program
- The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2020 growing season are found here or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Interaction Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
- The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed within the Program.
- For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms click here .
- See online and hardcopy brochure for Programs terms and conditions. Confirming or additional terms and conditions are below.
- Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in British Columbia (other than the Peace River region), Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
- All rewards will be calculated using the Suggested Retail Price (also “SRP”) for applicable products that will be publically communicated by Bayer CropScience Inc. for the 2020 growing season.
- Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Program. If you purchased products from a retailer providing transactional data to the Bayer Group, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to the Bayer Group. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to the Bayer Group, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1 888-283-6847.
- References to RR2Y, RR2 Corn, RR2X, SmartStax and VT2P are abbreviations for Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn and VT Double Pro® RIB Complete® corn.
- Eligible Traits products for the Program are: Roundup Ready® Corn 2, VT Double Pro® RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Trecepta® corn, Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans and Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean brands or companies in Canada – Country Farm Seed Ltd., Croplan®, DEKALB®, ELITE, Legend Seeds Canada, Maizex Seeds, PICKSEED, Pride Seeds, Prograin, PROSeeds (Sevita International) and SeCan. A minimum of 100 acres of Traits products must be purchased in order to qualify for Traits Segment. Further, within Traits Segment a minimum of at least two corn hybrids or two soybean varieties or one of each is required to be purchased for the 3% or 4% rewards (not required for the Mix It Up Program). Traits Segment is for qualification only and rewards are not paid on Traits products and Traits products do not contribute to Min. $75,000 in Crop Protection Bonus (“$75,000 Bonus”) qualification. Traits products are calculated at a deemed 2.7 acres per corn bag and 0.74 acres per soy bag.
- Within each Segment, there are identified sub-Segments for which specified % savings are possible. A minimum of $1,500 SRP purchases of a brand or brand segment within a sub-Segment is required to qualify for the applicable sub-Segment % savings. Once a sub-Segment % savings is achieved, that % savings can be applied to all qualifying purchases. Within each Segment, once a minimum of $1,500 SRP purchases per Segment are made (any combination of brands) all product purchases within that Segment qualify for accumulated saving from sub-Segment savings, Segment Bonus savings and the Bonus for Climate FieldView® (“Fieldview Bonus”) or $75,000 Bonus (subject to minimum and maximum savings identified herein). Notwithstanding the above, purchases of Sencor®75DF and Sencor® 480 do not qualify for any savings within the Program.
- Additional Payment Products do not contribute to % savings but do contribute to $75,000 SRP savings qualification for the $75,000 Bonus. Each Additional Payment Product will be paid Grand Total Savings if such product has at least $1,500 of SRP purchases made by the grower.
- In order to receive an additional Fieldview Bonus, grower must have an active Climate FieldView® platform account on September 30th, 2020 and there must be data streamed, created, or uploaded into the account between October 1st, 2019 and September 30th, 2020. In order to receive the $75,000 Bonus, grower must purchase a minimum $75,000 SRP in crop protection products identified in the Program (including Additional Payment Products). Further, a minimum of qualification in two Segments is required to qualify for either the FieldView Bonus or $75,000 Bonus. Grower can only receive a maximum 1% bonus regardless of qualifying under the FieldView Bonus and $75,000 Bonus.
- Minimum savings level of 5% must be achieved for any payment under, and there is a capped maximum of 16% payment on, the Program regardless of the cumulative savings calculated.
- Converge® Flexx qualifies as a herbicide in Quebec.
- Mix It Up™ Program payment products require a minimum purchase of 100 acres of Trait for payment. Each of BlackHawk®, Bifecta® and Fierce® herbicides will be paid up to the matching corn and/or soybean Trait product acres purchased.
- Relevant pack sizes, packs per case and products acres per case for BlackHawk®, Bifecta® and Fierce® herbicides are:
|Eligible Nufarm Products
||Available Pack Sizes
||Packs Per Case
||Product Acres Per Case
600 ml, 8.69 L
2 x 8.69 + 2 x 600 mL
2 x 9L
2 x 10.7 L
4 x 2.72 kg
- Corn seed Traits products acres will be calculated using the conversion of 2.7 acres per 1 corn seed unit, where 1 corn seed unit is 80,000 kernels or 1 bag. Soybean seed Traits products acres will be calculated using the conversion of 0.74 acres per 1 soybean seed unit, where 1 soybean seed unit is 140,000 seeds or 1 bag.
- Climate FieldView® services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult your agronomist, commodities broker and other service professionals before making financial, risk management, and farming decisions. More information at https://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
- Monsanto Company is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Monsanto products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Monsanto’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
- ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Contact your local crop protection dealer or call the technical support line at 1-800-667-4944 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs. Insect control technology provided by Vip3A is utilized under license from Syngenta Crop Protection AG.
Admire®, Aliette®, Alion®, Bayer®, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Betamix®, Buctril® M, Calypso®, Concept®, Converge®, Decis®, Emesto®, Envidor®, Ethrel®, Flint®, Infinity®, Luna Sensation®, Luna Tranquility®, Movento®, Norton®, Oberon®, Option®, Pardner®, Priwen®, Proline®, Propulse®, Prosaro®, Puma®, Reason®, Scala®, Sencor®, Serenade®, Sivanto®, Stratego®, Varro®, Velocity, Velum® and Vios® are trademarks of the Bayer Group or its licensors. Insect control technology provided by Vip3A is utilized under license from Syngenta Crop Protection AG. DEKALB®, RIB Complete®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design™, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Xtend®, SmartStax®, Trecepta™, VaporGrip®, VT Double PRO® and XtendiMax® are trademarks of Bayer Group, Monsanto Canada ULC licensee. FieldView® is a trademark of The Climate Corporation. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. Used under license. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. BlackHawk® and Bifecta™ are registered trademarks of Nufarm Agriculture Inc. Fierce® is a registered trademark of Valent U.S.A. LLC. All other tradenames and trademarks are the tradenames and trademarks of their respective owners.
Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2019 the Bayer Group. All rights reserved.