BayerValue Program Details
Signing Up is Easy
If you participated in the 2017 BayerValue program, you’re automatically signed up. If not, there are four easy ways to register:
- Complete this online form
- Call the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Interaction Centre at 1 888-283-6847
- Talk to your local retailer
Other BayerValue Guidelines
- To be eligible, growers must be registered and comply with all terms and conditions of the program
- The program terms and conditions include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed within the program
- The program is subject to further terms and conditions
- Calculation of qualifying dollar levels on BayerValue will use final SRP pricing as of July 1, 2018
- View the BayerValue privacy and consent provisions
Proof of Purchase
If you purchased products from a retailer providing transactional data, most of the work is already done. Invoices are not required. If you purchased from a retailer who is not providing transactional data, you’ll need to provide invoices. If you don't know whether your retailer is providing transactional data, just ask them or give us a call at 1 888-283-6847. Your information is kept in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
† Qualifying products are all products listed above plus Centurion®, Concept®, InVigor, Liberty®, Raxil MD, Raxil WW and Sencor® purchases, which add to volume savings. To learn more, see the complete terms and conditions.
All savings and rewards are calculated using suggested retail price (SRP).
*Raxil PRO and Raxil PRO Shield: 65 acres per jug, Trilex EverGol: 110 acres per jug.
±Stress Shield must be combined with Raxil PRO or Trilex EverGol in order to receive a rebate.
No rebate will apply to Stress Shield on matching acres of EverGol Energy.
***To qualify for fungicide savings growers must purchase at least 300 acres of product from each of a minimum of two different fungicide categories. Fungicide Categories: 1. Cereals (Prosaro/Folicur EW) 2. Canola (Proline) 3. Pulses (Delaro)
All growers purchasing 30 bags or more of InVigor canola hybrids qualify for bonuses.