No matter which seed treatment product or crop, Bayer SeedGrowth can help you find the right equipment solution to effectively meet your needs. Whether it's new commercial applicator equipment or modifying existing equipment, Bayer can help.
Treat your seeds right
There are a lot of factors that go into making sure you get the most out of your seed treatment. How full is your auger? How warm or how cold are your seeds? This video takes the guess work out of all that so you can avoid costly mistakes and make sure you're always covered.
Storming ahead with advanced technologies
In 2014, Bayer partnered with Storm Seed Treaters to co-design the NEW STORM (Seed Treatment Optimized Rate Metering) Seed Treater, the first of its kind for computerized, self-adjusting/metered, in-yard seed treatment.
STORM Key Features
- Electronic controls automatically compensates for differences in seed density and type
- Ensures just-in-time treating for safe, clean, efficient and consistent application
- Enclosed process with six access ports to facilitate ease of clean-up
- Equipped with a Westfield TFX2 100-41 for unmatched performance and features a self-propelled heavy-duty mover kit for improved mobility in the yard
Click here to download the STORM FX or STORM PRO techsheets.
Ucan2 Seed Treater by Bayer SeedGrowth
To help growers who are looking for a simple way to apply a seed treatment, Bayer SeedGrowth has developed the Ucan2 seed treater. Designed to pair seamlessly with Bayer seed treatment packaging, the Ucan2 treater minimizes the amount of equipment and investment required to treat your seed.
Ucan2 Key Features
- Seamlessly pairs with Bayer seed treatment packaging
- A simple, cost effective seed treater system
- Used for both cereals and pulses
To get started with the Ucan2 treater, check out the videos below.