Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the 2023 BayerValue™ Rewards West Program (also a “Program”) are set out below.
- The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. The 2023 BayerValue Rewards West Program is part of the BayerValue Program.
- BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Program. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2023 growing season are found at http://www.cropscience.bayer.ca/Grower-Programs/BayerValue-West or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
- The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms visit GrowerPrograms.ca.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to May 1, 2023 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Program to be eligible to receive benefits under the Program.
- The Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in the Peace River Region of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- All rewards under the Program will be calculated using the suggested retail price (“SRP”) for applicable products that will be publicly communicated by Bayer for the 2023 growing season. Bayer may change SRP’s of applicable products in its sole discretion.
- Key components (“Component(s)”) of the Program are the Seed Treatment Rewards, Segment Savings, The Incredible Bayer Offer and Trait Bonus. Key segments (“Segment(s)”) of the Program are Seed Treatments & Insecticides Segment, Herbicides Segment, Fungicides Segment.
- Eligible product rates for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Program are: the application rate on the label of applicable products where a single label rate is defined; and the following deemed rates of the following applicable products: Raxil® PRO seed treatment – 65 acres per 10 L jug, Raxil® PRO SHIELD seed treatment – 130 acres per 10 L + 1.54 L unit, Trilex® EverGol® seed treatment – 110 acres per 1.5 L + 0.96 L unit, Trilex® EverGol® SHIELD – 220 acres per 1.5 L + 0.96 L + 6.25 L unit.
- Eligible Bayer Trait products for the Trait Bonus are: Roundup Ready® Canola, TruFlex™ canola and TruFlex™ LibertyLink® canola from the following qualifying canola seed companies/brands in Canada: BrettYoung™, Brevant™ Seeds, CANTERRA SEEDS, CROPLAN®, DEKALB®, Nuseed®, Pioneer®, Proven Seed® and VICTORY®; and Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, and XtendFlex® soybeans from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean seed companies/brands in Canada: BrettYoung™, CROPLAN®, DEKALB®, ELITE, Maizex Seeds, NorthStar Genetics, DLF Pickseed, PRIDE Seeds, Prograin, Proven Seed®, Sevita® International, SeCan and Thunder Seed. For the 2023 BayerValue Rewards West Program, DEKALB® LibertyLink® canola seed purchases will be included towards qualifying acres of qualifying Trait canola products. Qualifying Trait acres for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Program are: a deemed 2.5 acres per corn bag, 0.74 acres per soy bag and 10 acres per canola bag.
- Puma® Advance, Buctril® M and Thumper® herbicides do not receive any payments on the Program but are qualifiers for the 300 acres Herbicides Segment minimum, Incredible Bayer Offer and Segment Savings. Sencor® 75 DF herbicide does not receive any payments on the Program but is a qualifier for the 300 acres Herbicides Segment minimum and Segment Savings. Sencor® 75 DF is not a qualifier for the Incredible Bayer Offer. Olympus® is a qualifier for Incredible Bayer Offer but is not a paid product on the Incredible Bayer Offer.
- Payments under the 2023 BayerValue Rewards West Program will not be made on any product in a Segment with less than 300 qualifying acres in the Segment.
- Grower must early book 1,000 acres of participating Bayer herbicide products by March 10th, 2023 to qualify under the Incredible Bayer Offer. Velocity and Tundra are all-in-one products and will be counted as 2X the qualification acres for the Incredible Bayer Offer only. Velocity and Tundra will be counted as 1X for Herbicide Segment qualification.
- Stress Shield® is a qualifier for the Seed Treatment Rewards and Seed Treatments & Insecticides Segment. It is only paid when also matched with purchases of Raxil® PRO and/or Trilex® EverGol® and/or EverGol® Energy seed treatments.
- Folicur EW (Fungicide Segment - 40 acres/SSU unit) will still qualify and be rewarded on under the Program.
- Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Program. If you purchased applicable products from a retailer providing transactional data to Bayer, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to Bayer. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to Bayer, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1-888-283-6847.
- Growers that have signed up for the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive a complimentary time limited subscription to the Climate FieldView™ platform, subject to grower acceptance and adherence to Climate FieldView terms and requirements. The complimentary subscription to Climate FieldView does not include subscriptions to other or further Climate FieldView products or services nor to any required or recommended purchases of hardware. Requirements include a grower associating their BayerValue Program account identification to their existing Climate FieldView account and subscription (if applicable) or contacting Climate FieldView to set up a new Climate FieldView account and subscription in association with their BayerValue Program account identification. Eligible growers must apply for the complimentary subscription before August 31, 2023. For further information and to set up a Climate FieldView account and subscription please visit ClimateFieldView.ca/BayerValue
- Climate FieldView™ services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult your agronomist, commodities broker or other service professionals before making financial, risk management and farming decisions, More information at http://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
- Growers enrolled in the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive 50% off the value of certain hardware purchased on the Climate FieldView order portal between September 1st, 2022 and August 31st, 2023 (“Qualified Hardware Purchases”) up to a maximum discount of $1,000. Eligible hardware: FieldView™ Drive Starter Package, FieldView™ Drive, Mounting Kit for iPad®, Drive Adapter Cable for Case IH® Equipment, Drive Adapter Cable for John Deere® Greenstar™ Equipment and Drive Adapter Cable for Actisense® Equipment.
Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. It is a violation of federal law to use any pesticide product other than in accordance with its labeling. NOT ALL formulations of dicamba or glyphosate are approved for in-crop use with products with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans. ONLY USE FORMULATIONS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED AND APPROVED FOR SUCH USES. Contact the Pest Management Regulatory Agency with any questions about the approval status of dicamba herbicide products for in-crop use with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans or products with XtendFlex® Technology.
Roundup Ready® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. LibertyLink® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glufosinate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Products with XtendFlex® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, glufosinate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Glufosinate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glufosinate. Contact your Bayer retailer, refer to the Bayer Technology Use Guide, or call the technical support line at 1-888-283-6847 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs.
Insect control technology provided by Vip3A is utilized under license from Syngenta Crop Protection AG. Bayer, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Buctril®, Cirray™, DEKALB and Design®, DEKALB®, Delaro®, EverGol®, Folicur®, Incredible Bayer Offer™, Infinity®, Laudis®, Olympus®, Pardner®, Proline®, Prosaro®, Puma®, Raxil®, RIB Complete®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design™, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Xtend®, Sencor®, SmartStax®, Stress Shield®, Thumper®, TilMOR™, Trecepta®, Trilex®, TruFlex™, Tundra®, VaporGrip®, Varro®, VT Double PRO® , XtendFlex® and XtendiMax® are trademarks of Bayer Group. Used under license. FieldView™ is a trademark of Climate LLC. Used under license. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Velocity™ is a trademark of Bayer Group or its licensor. Used Under license. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. All other trademarks and tradenames are of their respective owners. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.