Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the BayerValue™ Rewards West Program and Incredible Bayer Offer™ Program (also each a “Program” or collectively the “Programs”) are set out below.
1. The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. The 2021 BayerValue Rewards West Program and Incredible Bayer Offer Program are part of the BayerValue Program.
2. BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Programs. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2021 growing season are found here or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
3. The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms click here.
4. See online and hardcopy brochure for Programs terms and conditions. Confirming or additional terms and conditions of the Programs are below.
5. Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to May 1, 2021 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Programs to be eligible to receive benefits under the Programs.
6. The Programs are available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
7. All rewards under the Programs will be calculated using the suggested retail price (“SRP”) for applicable products that will be publicly communicated by Bayer for the 2021 growing season. Bayer may change SRP’s of applicable products in its sole discretion.
8. Eligible product rates for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Programs are: the application rate on the label of applicable products where a single label rate is defined and the following deemed rates of Raxil® PRO and Raxil® PRO SHIELD seed treatments – 65 acres per jug, Trilex® EverGol® seed treatment – 110 acres per jug and Folicur® EW fungicide – 40 acres per jug.
9. References in the Program to RR2Y, RR2 Corn, RR2X, SmartStax, Trecepta and VT2P are abbreviations for Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn and VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn.
10. Eligible Trait products for the Programs are: Roundup Ready® Canola, TruFlex™ canola with Roundup Ready® Technology and TruFlex™ canola with Roundup Ready® and LibertyLink® Technologies from the following qualifying canola seed companies/brands in Canada: Brett Young™, Brevant® seeds, CANTERRA SEEDS, Croplan®, DEKALB®, Nuseed®, Pioneer®, Proven Seeds® and Victory®; and Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, and Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean seed companies/brands in Canada: Brett Young™, Croplan®, Country Farm Seeds, DEKALB®, ELITE, General Seeds, Maizex Seeds, NorthStar Genetics, PICKSEED, Pride Seeds, Prograin, PROSeeds, Proven Seeds®, Sevita, SeCan and Thunder Seed. For the 2021 BayerValue West Rewards Program DEKALB® LibertyLink® canola seed purchases will be included towards qualifying acres of Trait canola products. Eligible Trait acres for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Programs are: a deemed 2.5 acres per corn bag, 0.74 acres per soy bag and 10 acres per canola bag.
11. Puma® Advance, Buctril® M and Thumper® herbicides do not receive any payments on the Programs but are qualifiers for the 300 acres Herbicide Segment minimum, Incredible Bayer Offer and Segment Savings. Sencor® 75 DF herbicide does not receive any payments on the Programs but is a qualifier for the 300 acres Herbicide Segment minimum and Segment Savings. Olympus® is a qualifier for Incredible Bayer Offer but is not paid on the Incredible Bayer Offer.
12. Payments under the Programs will not be made on any product in a Segment with less than 300 qualifying acres in the Segment.
13. Grower must early book 1,000 acres of participating Bayer Cereal Herbicides by March 12th, 2021 to qualify under the Incredible Bayer Offer Program.
14. Stress Shield® is a qualifier for the Season Starter Bonus and Seed Treatment Segment. It is only paid when also matched with purchases of Raxil® PRO or Trilex® EverGol® seed treatments. Matching acres of Stress Shield with EverGol® Energy seed treatment do not qualify under the Programs.
15. BUTEO™ start seed treatment must be applied with Prosper® EverGol® seed treatment by a participating qualifying canola seed company/brand to at least 300 acres of its canola Trait purchased by a participating grower in order to qualify for identified payments under the Programs.
16. Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Programs. If you purchased applicable products from a retailer providing transactional data to Bayer, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to Bayer. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to Bayer, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1-888-283-6847.
17. Growers that have signed up for the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive a complimentary 12-month subscription to the Climate FieldView™ platform, subject to grower acceptance and adherence to Climate FieldView terms and requirements. The complimentary subscription to Climate FieldView does not include subscriptions to other or further Climate FieldView products or services nor to any required or recommended purchases of hardware. Requirements include a grower associating their BayerValue Program account identification to their existing Climate FieldView account and subscription (if applicable) or contacting Climate FieldView to set up a new Climate FieldView account and subscription in association with their BayerValue Program account identification. Eligible growers must apply for the complimentary subscription before August 31, 2021. For further information and to set up a Climate FieldView account and subscription please visit ClimateFieldView.ca/BayerValue
18. Climate FieldView™ services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult your agronomist, commodities broker or other service professionals before making financial, risk management and farming decisions, More information at http://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
19. Growers enrolled in the BayerValue Program that have purchased applicable products from two or more Segments in the 2021 BayerValue Rewards West Program are eligible to receive a rebate of 50% of the value of certain hardware purchased by an applicable grower on the Climate FieldView order portal between September 1st, 2020 and August 31st, 2021 (“Qualified Hardware Purchases”) up to a maximum rebate of $2000 (the “Hardware Rebate”). Growers will receive the Hardware Rebate as part of the grower’s 2021 BayerValue Rewards cheque. Eligible hardware: FieldView™ Drive Starter Package, FieldView™ Drive, Mounting Kit for iPad®, Drive Adapter Cable for Case IH® Equipment, Drive Adapter Cable for John Deere® Greenstar™ Equipment and Drive Adapter Cable for Actisense® Equipment.
20. Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. Trecepta® RIB Complete® Corn has been approved for import into Australia/New Zealand, Colombia, China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, United States and all individual biotech traits approved for import into the European Union. Please check biotradestatus.com for trait approvals in other geographies. Any other Bayer commercial biotech products mentioned here have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
21. Roundup Ready® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. LibertyLink® technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glufosinate. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Glufosinate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glufosinate. Contact your local crop protection dealer or call the technical support line at 1-888-283-6847 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs.
22. Bayer®, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Buctril® M, BUTEO™ start, DEKALB®, Delaro®, Emesto® Silver, EverGol® Energy, Folicur® EW, Incredible Bayer Offer™, Infinity®, Infinity FX, Luxxur®, Olympus®, Proline®, Prosaro® XTR, Puma® Advance, Raxil® PRO, Raxil® PRO SHIELD, RIB Complete®, Roundup®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology™, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Xtend®, Sencor® 75 DF, SmartStax®, Stress Shield®, Trilex® EverGol®, Trilex® EverGol® SHIELD, Thumper®, Trecepta®, TruFlex™, Tundra®, Varro®, Velocity, VT Double PRO® and XtendiMAX® are the trademarks of Bayer Group or its licensors. Used under license. Climate FieldView™ is a trademark of The Climate Corporation, Bayer CropScience Inc. licensee. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. All other trademarks and tradenames are of their respective owners.
23. Always follow pesticide label directions. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. © 2020 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.