Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the 2021 BayerValue™ East Rewards Program (also the “Program”) are set out below.
1. The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. The 2021 BayerValue East Rewards Program is part of the BayerValue Program.
2. BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Program. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2021 growing season are found here or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
3. The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms click here.
4. See hardcopy brochure for Program terms and conditions. Confirming or additional terms and conditions of the Program are below.
5. Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to May 1, 2021 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Program to be eligible to receive benefits under the Program.
6. Grower can only participate in and be reimbursed on the BayerValue East Rewards Program or the 2021 Hot Potatoes Rewards Program but not both. The 2021 Hot Potatoes Rewards Program is and shall be set out as a separate program. Grower can decide to change grower’s participation in which of the above programs by May 1st, 2021 by calling the Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847
7. The Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in British Columbia (other than the Peace River region), Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
8. All rewards under the Program will be calculated using the suggested retail price (“SRP”) for applicable products that will be publicly communicated by Bayer for the 2021 growing season. Bayer may change SRP’s of applicable products in its sole discretion.
9. References in the Program to RR2Y, RR2 Corn, RR2X, SmartStax and VT2P are abbreviations for Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn and VT Double Pro® RIB Complete® corn.
10. Eligible corn and soybean trait/seed products (“Trait”) products for the Program are: Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn and VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean seed companies/brands in Canada: Croplan®, DEKALB®, ELITE, Maizex Seeds, PICKSEED, Pride Seeds, Prograin, PROSeeds, Proven Seeds®, Sevita, SeCan and Thunder Seed.
11. Rewards are calculated based on matching acres on eligible Crop Protection products and eligible Trait products. A min of 100 acres of Trait products must be purchased in order to qualify for savings. Any combination of 100 acres of corn or soybean Trait products may be purchased. Corn is calculated at 2.5 acres/bag and soybean at 0.74 acres/bag. Matching acres are then converted to acres per bag reward on corn and soybean. The same Crop Protection acres can be matched with converted corn bags and soybean bags.
12. Within in each Crop Protection category a minimum of 100 acres is required for savings. It can be any combination of products within the Crop Protection category to make up 100 acres. Once qualified within the Crop Protection category, Crop Protection acres will be matched with eligible corn and soybean acres. The same Crop Protection acres can be matched with corn bags and soybean bags.
13. Maximum savings achievable are up to $26 per bag of corn and $10 per bag of soybean.
14. Converge® Flexx herbicide qualifies as an herbicide in Quebec.
15. Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Program. If you purchased applicable products from a retailer providing transactional data to Bayer, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to Bayer. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to Bayer, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1 888-283-6847.
16. Growers that have signed up for the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive a complimentary 12-months subscription to the Climate FieldView™ platform, subject to grower acceptance and adherence to Climate FieldView terms and requirements. The complimentary subscription to Climate FieldView does not include subscriptions to other or further Climate FieldView products or services nor to any required or recommended purchases of hardware. Requirements include a grower association their BayerValue Program account identification to their existing Climate FieldView account and subscription (if applicable) or contacting Climate FieldView to set up a new Climate FieldView account and subscription in association with their BayerValue Program account identification. Eligible growers must apply for the complimentary subscription before August 31, 2021. For further information and to set up a Climate FieldView account and subscription please visit http://climatefieldview.ca/bayervalue or call 1-888-283-3847.
17. Growers enrolled in the BayerValue Program that have purchased applicable products from two or more Segments in the 2021 BayerValue East Rewards Program are eligible to receive a rebate of 50% of the value of certain hardware purchased by an applicable grower on the Climate FieldView order portal between September 1st, 2020 and August 31st, 2021 (“Qualified Hardware Purchases”) up to a maximum rebate of $2000 (the “Hardware Rebate”). Growers will receive the Hardware Rebate as part of the grower’s 2021 BayerValue Rewards cheque. Eligible hardware: FieldView™ Drive Starter Package, FieldView™ Drive, Mounting Kit for iPad®, Drive Adapter Cable for Case IH® Equipment, Drive Adapter Cable for John Deere® Greenstar™ Equipment and Drive Adapter Cable for Actisense® Equipment.
18. Climate FieldView services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult your agronomist, commodities broker or other service professionals before making financial, risk management and farming decisions. More information at http://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
19. Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn has been approved for import into Australia/New Zealand, Colombia, China, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Taiwan, United States and all individual biotech traits approved for import into the European Union. Please check biotradestatus.com for trait approvals in other geographies. Any other Bayer commercial biotech products mentioned here have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
20. Roundup Ready® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Glufosinate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glufosinate. Contact your local crop protection dealer or call the technical support line at 1 800-667-4944 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs.
21. Bayer®, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Buctril® M, Converge® Flexx, Converge XT, Infinity®, Infinity® FX, Option® L, Proline®, Propulse®, Prosaro® XTR, Puma® Advance, RIB Complete®, Roundup®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology™, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Xtend®, SmartStax®, Stratego® Pro, Trecepta®, Varro®, Vios® G3 and VT Double PRO® are the trademarks of the Bayer Group. FieldView™ is a trademark of The Climate Corporation. Used under license. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. All other trademarks are the trademarks of their respective owners.
22. Always follow pesticide label directions. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. © 2020 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.