Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the 2023 BayerValue™ Rewards East Program (also a “Program”) are set out below.
- The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. The 2023 BayerValue Rewards East Program is part of the BayerValue Program.
- BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Program. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2023 growing season are found here or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
- The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms visit GrowerPrograms.ca.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to May 1, 2023 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Program to be eligible to receive benefits under the Program.
- Grower can only participate in and be reimbursed on the 2023 BayerValue Rewards East Program or the 2023 Hot Potatoes Rewards Program but not both. The 2023 Hot Potatoes Rewards Program is and shall be set out as a separate program. Grower can decide to change grower’s participation in which of the above programs by May 1st, 2023 by calling the Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
- The Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in British Columbia (other than the Peace River region), Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Dollar qualification levels under the Program will be calculated using the suggested retail price (“SRP”) for applicable products that will be publicly communicated by Bayer for the 2023 growing season. Bayer may change SRP’s of applicable products in its sole discretion.
- Eligible corn and soybean trait/seed products (“Trait”) products for the Program are: Roundup Ready® Corn 2, Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® PRO RIB Complete® corn, Trecepta® RIB Complete®, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn and XtendFlex® soybeans from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean seed companies/brands in Canada: CROPLAN®, DEKALB®, ELITE, General Seeds, Maizex Seeds, DLF Pickseed, PRIDE Seeds, Prograin, Sevita® International and SeCan.
- Rewards are calculated based on matching acres on eligible crop protection ("Crop Protection") products and eligible Trait products. A minimum of 100 acres of Trait products must be purchased in order to qualify for savings. Any combination of 100 acres of corn and/or soybean Trait products may be purchased. Corn is calculated at 2.5 acres/bag and soybean at 0.74 acres/bag. Total Trait acres may be matched with each eligible Crop Protection brand acres, therefore allowing Trait acres to be used over and over again with each eligible match.
- For each Crop Protection brand a minimum of $1,000 is required for qualification. Once qualified within the Crop Protection brand, Crop Protection acres will be matched with eligible corn and soybean Trait acres.
- Unmatched acre savings on eligible Crop Protection, meaning acres without a Trait match either by having less than 100 acres of Trait or having excess to Trait matched acres or by the fact that Trait was not purchased, require a qualification of a minimum of $5,000 of eligible Crop Protection purchases (brands listed on the Program), and a minimum purchase of 2 eligible Crop Protection products at a minimum purchase level of $1,000 each.
- Sencor 75DF will be calculated at 10 acres per 2.5 kg jug, Sencor 480F will be calculated at 15 acres per 5 L jug, and Proline will be calculated at 30 acres per 5.1 L jug (corn rate).
- Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Program. If you purchased applicable products from a retailer providing transactional data to Bayer, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to Bayer. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to Bayer, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1 888-283-6847.
- Growers that have signed up for the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive a complimentary time limited subscription to the Climate FieldView™ platform, subject to grower acceptance and adherence to Climate FieldView terms and requirements. This complimentary subscription will automatically renew for the following Program year. The complimentary subscription to Climate FieldView does not include subscriptions to other or further Climate FieldView products or services nor to any required or recommended purchases of hardware. Requirements include a grower associating their BayerValue Program account identification to their existing Climate FieldView account and subscription (if applicable) or contacting Climate FieldView to set up a new Climate FieldView account and subscription in association with their BayerValue Program account identification. Eligible growers must apply for the complimentary subscription before August 31, 2023. For further information and to set up a Climate FieldView account and subscription please visit ClimateFieldView.ca/BayerValue.
- Climate FieldView™ services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult your agronomist, commodities broker or other service professionals before making financial, risk management and farming decisions, More information at http://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
- Growers enrolled in the BayerValue Program are eligible to receive 50% off the value of certain hardware purchased on the Climate FieldView order portal between September 1st, 2022 and August 31st, 2023 (“Qualified Hardware Purchases”) up to a maximum discount of $1,000. Eligible hardware: FieldView™ Drive Starter Package, FieldView™ Drive, Mounting Kit for iPad®, Drive Adapter Cable for Case IH® Equipment, Drive Adapter Cable for John Deere® Greenstar™ Equipment and Drive Adapter Cable for Actisense® Equipment.
Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. It is a violation of federal law to use any pesticide product other than in accordance with its labeling. NOT ALL formulations of dicamba or glyphosate are approved for in-crop use with products with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans. ONLY USE FORMULATIONS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED AND APPROVED FOR SUCH USES. Contact the Pest Management Regulatory Agency with any questions about the approval status of dicamba herbicide products for in-crop use with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans or products with XtendFlex® Technology.
Roundup Ready® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. LibertyLink® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glufosinate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Products with XtendFlex® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, glufosinate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Glufosinate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glufosinate. Contact your Bayer retailer, refer to the Bayer Technology Use Guide, or call the technical support line at 1 888-283-6847 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs.
Insect control technology provided by Vip3A is utilized under license from Syngenta Crop Protection AG. Bayer, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Buctril®, Corvus™ Converge®, DEKALB® and Design®, DEKALB®, Delaro®, Infinity®, Laudis®, Option®, Proline®, Propulse®, Prosaro®, Puma®, RIB Complete®, Roundup®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology™, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Xtend®, Sencor®, SmartStax®, Stratego®, Trecepta®, Varro®, Vios®, VT Double PRO®, XtendFlex® and XtendiMax® are the trademarks of the Bayer Group. Used under license. FieldView™ is a trademark of Climate LLC. Used under license. LibertyLink® and the Water Droplet Design are trademarks of BASF. Used under license. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. All other trademarks and tradenames are of their respective owners. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2022 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.