TERMS OF PROGRAM
- Grower must purchase a minimum of 300 ac. of DEKALB® canola seed treated with BUTEO™ start seed treatment.
- Valid purchase period is October 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
- Grower must have a valid TSA number with Bayer.
- Grower must be enrolled in the 2021 BayerValue™ Program.
- The Program applies to sales made in the provinces of Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and the Peace River Region of British Columbia.
- Participation in any aspect of the Program shall be, and be deemed to be, an acceptance of all terms set out in the Program.
- Customer understands that Bayer reserves the right to conduct audits to ensure accuracy of information and all participants must agree to submit to and participate in such audits if required by Bayer.
- Bayer reserves the right to invoice the full cost of any and all Program Award (defined below) in the result of an audit fail.
- All DEKALB brand canola seed treated with BUTEO start
PRODUCT USE RATE CALCULATIONS
- DEKALB canola seed treated with BUTEO start seed treatment
- 10 acres per canola bag
THE PROGRAM AWARD (Shefford Vest with Power Bank)
- There is a limit of one Program Award per farm (as identified by Bayer within the BayerValue Program logic)
- Program Award endeavored to be delivered within 2 months of verification of transactional data for the Bayer products related to this Program
- Program Award delivery may be delayed due to manufacturer production limitations
Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship
ALWAYS FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS.
Bayer, Bayer Cross and Design, BayerValue™, BUTEO™ start, DEKALB® and DEKALB and Design, are trademarks of Bayer Group. Used under license. All other trademarks are the trademarks of their owners. Bayer is a member of CropLife Canada. © 2020 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.