Always read and follow label directions.
Cirray 324 mL/ac. (800 mL/ha.)
Ground – minimum of 5 US gal./ac. (100 L/ha.)
Aerial – minimum of 3 US gal./ac. (30 L/ha.)
One hour after application
Tank Mix Instructions
- Fill sprayer tank half full with clean water and start agitation or bypass system
- If a broadleaf herbicide* is to be used, add the product first to the tank and agitate for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add Cirray herbicide
- Agitate 2 to 3 minutes before adding remainder of water and then maintain constant agitation
- Apply the mixture as soon as it is prepared
- If there is a break in spraying, agitate thoroughly before spraying again
*When tank-mixing with a broadleaf herbicide always refer to the label of the broadleaf partner prior to use.
Get the Max from your Tank Mix
Our tank mix tool can help you find the best tank mix partner for the Bayer herbicide you’re using.
Tank Mix Tool