Your Wild Oat Predator
Wheat and barley farmers across the Prairies share a unifying, passionate dislike of four simple things: wild oats, green foxtail, yellow foxtail and barnyard grass. Fortunately, there’s also one powerful ground and aerial application to control all four of these unwelcome invaders – Puma® Advance.
Registered for use in both wheat (spring and durum) and barley, Puma Advance is the only advanced fenoxaprop formulation to offer increased crop safety and improved wild oat performance, which translates into dependable grassy weed control and an excellent return on your investment.
Mixing well with Infinity® and over 25 other broadleaf herbicides, Puma Advance is your flexible solution. In fact, Puma Advance is so versatile, that you can safely move from wheat to barley without having to clean out your sprayer.
Available in 300-acre Bulk shuttles and 1,000-acre Bulk totes for added convenience.
Herbicide resistance is everyone's problem. This product is a Mix It Up solution.
Visit MixItUp.ca for more simple strategies and solutions.
Weeds Controlled (Top 6)
- Barnyard Grass
- Green Foxtail
- Wild Oats
Groups and Active Ingredients
- Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl Group 1
- 8.25L Jug (20 ac)
- 123.75L Bulk Shuttle (300 ac)
- 412.5L Bulk Tote (1,000 ac)
Key Product Points
- This formulation offers superior crop safety and an affordable solution that delivers on control of barnyard grass, wild oats and green/yellow foxtail
- Tank mixes well with Infinity and over 25 other broadleaf herbicides