Trilex® EverGol® fungicide seed treatment mixes easily with water and gives you the flexibility to adjust the water volume for a customized, uniform application and no plugging issues, resulting in ease of application when added with water.
- Protects against the unique diseases and risks associated with early season planting
- Unique Group 7 mode of action, developed solely for seed treatment use
- Valuable resistance management tool and unrivalled rhizoctonia control
- Trio of active ingredients – penflufen, trifloxystrobin and metalaxyl – controls rhizoctonia, ascochyta, pythium and botrytis
- Improved germination and vigour versus current products
- Promotes a high-performing root system that supports optimal access to water and nutrients in a crop’s development phase, helping to produce a better final crop stand
- Trilex EverGol is a concentrated product that when mixed with water allows the treater to control water volume to allow accurate application rates and uniform distribution
- By varying the water volume, the treater can control the drying time on the seed
- Always ensure proper mixing of the two products before application
- Once mixed with water, Trilex EverGol has similar flow characteristics to water, resulting in ease of application
- Always wear personal protective equipment when handling seed treatments or treated seed
- Always calibrate seeding equipment with treated seed, as seed flow can be affected
|Trilex EverGol Rate
|Chickpeas, dry peas and lentils
- 25 mL/100kg of seed for Trilex component A
- 16 mL/100kg of seed for Trilex component B
|Check label for rates and application information for dry beans
Trilex Component A
Trilex Component B
Treated Seed Quantity
- For the most effective mix, growers should first add ½ their carrier solution, then add Trilex A, add Trilex B and finally fill with the remaining carrier solution to 19.5L. Agitate or mix and apply
- Mixing should be completed before each application
Trilex EverGol offers increased control in ascochyta versus the competition.
Compared to the inoculated check and competition, Trilex EverGol improves your yield when fusarium is present.
Pulse crops treated with Trilex EverGol show an increased yield in comparison to the competition and inoculated checks.
The use of inoculants for all pulse and soybean crops is a standard accepted practice to maximize plant performance and crop yield. Trilex EverGol, which has been extensively tested by inoculant companies, has proven to have one of the highest compatibilities between fungicidal seed treatments and rhizobium-based inoculants.