Important legal information and full terms and conditions of the 2024 BayerValue Hot Potatoes Prairies Rewards Program (also a “Program”) are set out below.
- The BayerValue™ Program (“BayerValue Program”) consists of numerous Bayer CropScience Inc. (“Bayer”) grower programs that are identified by Bayer from time to time as being part of the BayerValue Program. The 2024 BayerValue Hot Potatoes® Prairies Rewards Program is part of the BayerValue Program.
- BayerValue Program rules (“BayerValue Rules”) apply to all BayerValue Programs including the Program. The complete BayerValue Rules for the 2024 growing season are found at https://www.cropscience.bayer.ca/Grower-Programs/Hot-Potatoes-Prairies or by calling the Bayer Rebate Fulfillment Centre at 1 888-283-6847.
- The BayerValue Rules include consent from the grower respecting the collection, use and disclosure of personal information and use of commercial electronic messages for purposes discussed in the BayerValue Rules. For a summary of key BayerValue Rules privacy and consent terms visit GrowerPrograms.ca.
- Unless otherwise permitted by Bayer in its sole discretion, growers must be registered with the BayerValue Program prior to July 31, 2024 and comply with all terms and conditions of the BayerValue Rules and Programs to be eligible to receive benefits under the Program.
- The Program is available to qualifying growers and their farming operations in Peace River Region of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- All rewards under the Program will be calculated using the suggested retail price (“SRP”) for applicable products that will be publicly communicated by Bayer for the 2024 growing season. Bayer may change SRP’s of applicable products in its sole discretion.
- Eligible product rates for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Program are: the application rate on the label of applicable products where a single label rate is defined; and the following deemed rates of the following applicable products: Raxil® PRO seed treatment – 65 acres per 10 L jug, Raxil® PRO SHIELD seed treatment – 130 acres per 10 L + 1.54 L unit,Trilex® EverGol® seed treatment – 110 acres per 1.5 L + 0.96 L unit, Trilex® EverGol® SHIELD – 220 acres per 1.5 L + 0.96 L + 6.25 L unit, Emesto® Silver and or Emesto® Complete potato seed piece treatment – 22 acres per smallest saleable unit, Admire® insecticide – 11 acres per smallest saleable unit, Movento® Insecticide - 22 acres per smallest saleable unit, Sivanto® Prime Insecticide – 10 acres per smallest saleable unit, vayego® insecticide – 50 acres per smallest saleable unit, Serenade® Soil fungicide – 5 acres per smallest saleable unit, Luna Tranquility® fungicide – 8 acres per smallest saleable unit. Velum® Prime and or Velum® Rise fungicide – 20 acres per smallest saleable unit, Scala® fungicide – 7 acres per 2 L unit or 20 acres per 6.07 L unit, Minuet® fungicide – 10 acres per smallest saleable unit.
- Key components (“Component(s)”) of the Program are the Seed Treatment Rewards, Emesto® Bonus, Segment Savings, The Incredible Bayer Offer™, FieldView™ Rewards and Trait Rewards. Key segments (“Segment(s)”) of the Program are Seed Treatments & Insecticides Segment, Herbicides Segment, Fungicides Segment.
- Eligible Bayer Trait products for the Trait Rewards are: Roundup Ready® Canola, TruFlex® canola and TruFlex® LibertyLink® canola from the following qualifying canola seed companies/brands in Canada: BrettYoung™, Brevant™ Seeds, CANTERRA SEEDS, CROPLAN®, DEKALB®, Nuseed®, Pioneer®, Proven Seed® and VICTORY®; and Roundup Ready® corn 2, Trecepta® RIB Complete® corn, VT Double PRO® RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® PRO RIB Complete® corn, SmartStax® RIB Complete® corn, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans, Roundup Ready 2 Yield® soybeans, and XtendFlex® soybeans from the following qualifying corn and/or soybean seed companies/brands in Canada: BrettYoung™, CROPLAN®, DEKALB®, ELITE, Maizex Seeds, NorthStar Genetics, DLF Pickseed, PRIDE Seeds, Prograin, Proven® Seed, Sevita® International, SeCan and Thunder Seed. For the 2024 Hot Potatoes Prairies Rewards Program, DEKALB® LibertyLink® canola seed purchases will be included towards qualifying acres of Eligible Bayer Seed Trait canola products. Eligible Bayer Seed Trait acres for calculating the achievement of the minimum acreage requirements for the Program are: a deemed 2.5 acres per corn bag, 0.74 acres per soy bag and 10 acres per canola bag.
- Buctril® M, Pardner®, Puma® Advance and Thumper® herbicides do not receive any payments on the Program but are qualifiers for the 300 acres Herbicides Segment minimum, Incredible Bayer Offer™, Segment Savings and Trait Rewards. Sencor® 75 DF herbicide does not receive any payments on the Program but is a qualifier for the 300 acres Herbicides Segment minimum, Segment Savings and Trait Rewards. Sencor® 75 DF is not a qualifier for the Incredible Bayer Offer™.
- Payments under the Program will not be made on any product in a Segment with less than 300 qualifying acres in the Segment.
- Grower must early purchase and/or early book 1,000 acres of participating Bayer herbicide products by between October 1, 2023 and March 8, 2024 to qualify under the Incredible Bayer Offer™. Velocity® and Tundra® are all-in-one products and will be counted as 2X the qualification acres for the Incredible Bayer Offer™ only. Velocity® and Tundra® will be counted as 1X for herbicide segment qualification.
- Stress SHIELD® is a qualifier for the Seed Treatment Rewards and Seed Treatments & Insecticides Segment. It is only paid when also matched with purchases of Raxil® PRO and/or Trilex® EverGol® and/or EverGol® Energy seed treatments.
- A purchase of 500 acres of Emesto® Silver or Emesto® Complete is required to qualify for the Emesto® Bonus. Only eligible Fruit & Vegetable products will be paid on the Program.
- Proof of purchase of applicable products is required for the Program. If you purchased applicable products from a retailer providing transactional data to Bayer, the provision of invoices directly from a grower will not be required. If a grower purchased products from a retailer that is not providing transactional data, the grower needs to provide invoices directly to Bayer. If a grower does not know whether a retailer is providing transactional data to Bayer, ask the retailer or call Bayer at 1-888-283-6847.
- Services and products offered by Climate LLC are subject to the customer agreeing to our Terms of Service. Our services provide estimates or recommendations based on models. These do not guarantee results. Consult with your agronomist, commodity broker, or other industry professional before making financial, farming, or risk management decisions. More information at https://climatefieldview.ca/legal/disclaimer.
- BayerValue customers who are purchasing a FieldView™ subscription for the first time or who have never used their Bayer Customer Account Code as a promo code before will be eligible for one free FieldView™ Drive Starter Kit at the time of purchase of their subscription.
- XtendiMax®, Roundup Xtend® and Serenade® Soil will still qualify and be rewarded on 2024 BayerValue West.
Bayer is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Bayer products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Bayer’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. These products have been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from these products can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for these products. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Excellence Through Stewardship.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. It is a violation of federal law to use any pesticide product other than in accordance with its labeling. NOT ALL formulations of dicamba or glyphosate are approved for in-crop use with products with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans. TruFlex® canola contains Roundup Ready® Technology. ONLY USE FORMULATIONS THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED AND APPROVED FOR SUCH USES. Contact the Pest Management Regulatory Agency with any questions about the approval status of dicamba herbicide products for in-crop use with Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans or products with XtendFlex® Technology.
Roundup Ready® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® 2 Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate. LibertyLink® Technology contains genes that confer tolerance to glufosinate. Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® soybeans contains genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate and dicamba. Glyphosate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Dicamba will kill crops that are not tolerant to dicamba. Glufosinate will kill crops that are not tolerant to glufosinate. Contact your Bayer retailer, refer to the Bayer Technology Use Guide, or call the technical support line at 1-888-283-6847 for recommended Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System weed control programs.
Insect control technology provided by Vip3A is utilized under license from Syngenta Crop Protection AG. Admire®, Bayer, Bayer Cross, BayerValue™, Buctril®, Cirray™, DEKALB and Design®, DEKALB®, Delaro®, Emesto®, EverGol®, Hot Potatoes®, Infinity®, Laudis®, Luna Tranquility®, Minuet®, Movento®, Olympus®, Pardner®, Proline®, Prosaro®, Puma®, Raxil®, RIB Complete and Design®, RIB Complete®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, Roundup Ready 2 Xtend®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Xtend®, Roundup®, Scala®, Sencor®, Serenade®, Sivanto®, SmartStax®, SmartStax® PRO RIB Complete®, Stress Shield®, The Incredible Bayer Offer™, Thumper®, TilMOR™, Trecepta®, Trilex™, TruFlex®, Tundra®, VaporGrip®, Varro®, vayego®, Velum®, VT Double PRO®, XtendFlex® and XtendiMax® are trademarks of Bayer Group. Used under license. FieldView™ is a registered trademark of Climate LLC, Bayer CropScience Inc. licensee. Velocity® is a registered trademark of Bayer Group or its licensor. Used under license. Agrisure Viptera® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta group company. Used under license. Herculex® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC. Used under license. Liberty®, LibertyLink® and the LibertyLink® logo are registered trademarks of BASF. Used under license. SmartStax® multi-event technology developed by Bayer and Dow AgroSciences. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Bayer CropScience Inc. is a member of CropLife Canada. ©2023 Bayer Group. All rights reserved.