Trilex® EverGol® fungicide seed treatment lets you control how you want to treat your seed and protect your crop. With exceptional flexibility and disease protection, applicators and growers can reap the rewards of its concentrated formula to adjust water volumes and optimize coverage.
Trilex EverGol combines three different powerful actives - penflufen (Group 7), trifloxystrobin (Group 11) and metalaxyl (Group 4) – which together provide outstanding protection against the challenging diseases and risks associated with early-season planting including rhizoctonia, ascochyta, botrytis, Fusarium spp. and pythium.
- Increased disease protection: a significant improvement in rhizoctonia and ascochyta protection versus current products
- Improved yield: healthier plants and greater plant stand provide increased yields
- Improved seed safety: studies are showing an improvement over all current products
- Pea Leaf Weevil
- Potato Leafhopper
Groups and Active Ingredients
- Penflufen Group 7
- Trifloxystrobin Group 11
- Metalaxyl Group 4
- 1.5 L + 0.96 L of Trilex EverGol+ 6.25 L of Stress Shield= 221 bushels
- 6.49 L + 4.15 L of Trilex EverGol+ 27 L of Stress Shield*= 954 bushels *27 L Stress Shield is sold separately
Research trials comparing lentils inoculated with rhizoctonia illustrate the superior protection provided by Trilex EverGol vs. the untreated check.
Source: Bayer internal research trials, 2009.
Higher-Performing Root Systems
Research trials show more robust, higher-performing root systems provided by Trilex EverGol (right) vs. Vitaflo 280 (left).
Source: Bayer internal research trials, 2012.