Luna Sensation® is a fungicide for horticulture growers, designed for optimal efficacy on stone fruit and many vegetables. And now, use Luna Sensation on low growing berries for control of harmful diseases such as botrytis grey mould, powdery mildew and anthracnose.
Luna Sensation combines the trusted power of the fungicide active ingredients fluopyram and trifloxystrobin. It’s a systemic fungicide that targets problematic diseases such as sclerotinia rot, powdery mildew, anthracnose on strawberry and botrytis grey mould. It even provides post-harvest quality benefits for soft fruit.
Diseases Controlled (Top 3)
Groups and Active Ingredients
- Fluopyram Group 7
- Trifloxystrobin Group 11
- Broad-spectrum fungicide with preventive and systemic properties
- Provides proven yield increases and improved quality
- Unique chemistry demonstrates post-harvest quality benefits during transit and storage of soft fruit
- An all-in-one formulation with two active ingredients providing two fungicide modes of action, Groups 7 & 11
- Luna Sensation contains the active ingredient fluopyram which is currently the only non-carboxamide Group 7 fungicide available giving it unique plant mobility benefits allowing uniform uptake after application
- Luna Sensation is part of the Luna® family of products, optimized for stone fruit and vegetables