Troublesome volunteer canola has been popping up everywhere. In many instances these volunteers can be tolerant to the herbicide system you are using, provide a host for dangerous diseases and may not feature the same agronomic traits as your new canola crop. But moving forward this doesn’t need to be a problem.
Weeds Controlled (Top 6)
- Volunteer Canola
Groups and Active Ingredients
- Liquid-Emulsifiable Concentrate
- 8 L Jug (20 ac)
- 128 L Bulk shuttle (320 ac)
Key Product Points
- Registered as a pre-seed, tank-mix partner with glyphosate for control of resistant volunteer canola.
- Protects from 28 broadleaf weeds, even if they have resistance to other herbicide groups.
Pardner® herbicide is now registered as a pre-seed, tank-mix partner with RoundUp WeatherMAX® herbicide and other similar glyphosate technologies for control of all volunteer canola, even if they’re tolerant to other herbicide groups. Plus it protects from 28 broadleaf weeds, even if they have resistance to other herbicide groups, like Group 9- and 2-resistant kochia.
Canola Growers: Get Superior Performance on Volunteer Canola
2014 trial in Deloraine, MB
Standard rate, water volume at 5 gallons
5 days after application
If you plan to return to canola this season, taking action with a quality pre-seed burndown that addresses volunteer canola is a must. A pre-seed tank mix application of Pardner and RoundUp WeatherMAX herbicide or other similar glyphosate will help to control all volunteer canola and protect the ongoing success and sustainability of your operation.
Pardner herbicide: benefits and guidelines
- NEWLY registered for pre-seed application when tank mixed with RoundUp WeatherMAX herbicide and other similar glyphosate technologies
- For the best results, it’s highly recommended to use 10 gallons of water per acre. Pardner is a contact herbicide and coverage is essential
- A must for Genuity® RoundUp Ready®, and Clearfield® canola growers to control all volunteer canola (1-4 leaf stage)
- Canola's lack of competitiveness during emergence makes a clean field extremely important
- Ensures your canola crop gets off to a good start and maximizes yield potential
- Increased control of troublesome broadleaf weeds like wild buckwheat and Group 9-resistant kochia
For Seedling & Established Alfalfa & Cereal Crops
Pardner is also registered to provide powerful control of major broadleaf weeds in cereals, alfalfa, corn and a wide range of other crops and forage grasses. It controls 19 tough broadleaf weeds, many of which have Group 2-resistant biotypes, has no re-cropping restrictions and provides excellent crop safety.